Summer of Bloggin', July 5: Lush Popcorn Lipscrub Review!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Hey Gorgeous! Today I'm showing you guys a Lush product. This is the Popcorn Lip Scrub. I've been interested in this scrubs for a while now, because I've heard amazing this about these!


I was looking at these at the Lush store in Ghent when I was shopping with some girls from my class. The girl at the store said I could try it out and it changed my life. I often have chapped and dry lips, but this made them soft like baby skin! I didn't had to think about it, I needed this!



This has a sweet-and-salty taste and contains sugar and fine sea salt to exfoliate away dry skin. It also contains jojoba and coconut oils to hydrate your lips. The result? Smooth and soft lips.

The best and most funny thing about this product? When you're done scrubbing your lips, you can just lick it off! It tastes as good as it smells, I promise! ;)

 After using this, apply your favorite lip balm or lipstick and you're good to go! I usually use the Nivea Vanilla & Macadamia Lip Butter :)

A demain, ma filles!
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad that the Popcorn Lip Scrub isn't available all year round here in Australia, I really wish it was as this sounds so yummy! I use Mint Juleps though which is also lovely! Will have to try that lip butter!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS