Summer of Bloggin', July 28: Ouidad Botanical Boost Moisture Infusing and Refreshing Spray Review

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hey everybody! A quick blogpost today on the Ouidad Botanical Boost Moisture Infusing and Refreshing Spray. I got this in the beginning of july, it was included in my Beauty Bay Haul as a deluxe sample.


This spray is supposed to moisture and refresh your hair. You can use after washing your hair, to detangle and to moisturize your hair, or you can use it in the morning to refresh your hair. I usually use it after I wash my hair. It doesn't really detangle it that well, but it makes my hair nice and soft. It adds a healthy shine to it as well.

The funny thing is... This spray is supposed to be for curls. I don't have curly hair but I think people with wavy/straight hair can use this as well. I like it a lot, but I probably won't buy the full sized bottle when this gets used up. It's a bit too expensive and I don't think it's THAT special.

See ya'll tomorrow ;)
xx, 
Astrid

3 comments:

  1. I do need a de-tangler, all the ones in shops are for children!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative post ! :)

    Would love for you to check out my blog, www.lauralouisehaynes.com I have a MAC giveaway too if you are interested. Any MAC lipstick of your choice !

    llh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great blog!

    xx

    i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    i'm a follower... wanna follow back?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS