Summer of Bloggin', July 9: OPI Magazine Cover Mouse Swatches and Review

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hello everyone! Today I'm here with another NOTD. This is OPI's 'Magazine Cover Mouse' from the Minnie Mouse Couture Collection. This one is the 'Liquid Sand' one in the collection. And it's gorgeous!





Magazine Cover Mouse is a gorgeous raspberry pink-red color. It looks so pretty and luxurious on the nails. It's perfectly opaque in two coats. This is my favorite one from the collection. The matte structured effect with the gold shimmers gives a really interesting and cool look. Love love love!

The only little downside of this polish is that is chips rather quickly. But other than that, this is amazing! If you're not sure which polish to pick up from this collection, I'd suggest this one.

xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this color!!!! SO pretty! :) I need to try it out! :)

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I loved your blog!!
    May be you can visit mine, it's about fashion and stuff from my natal city..

    Please follow me back you have a new follower now :)

    www.walkingon-gdl.blogsport.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS