Summer of Bloggin', July 17: Revlon 'Vintage Rose' Swatch and Review

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hey everyone. Another NOTD for you, this is the Revlon Colorstay nail polish in 'Vintage Pink'. I bought this in the Monoprix in Paris last week. They didn't have much colors and this was one of the prettiest, so I decided to try it out. And I'm glad I did!


This is supposed to be a thicker, more gel-like consistency. It's quite a thick nail polish, but it's easy to apply. I love the color. It's a dark mauve pink. Very pretty. It matches my cabinets in the background perfectly, don't you think?

Do you like Revlon nail polishes?
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Love the color!
    :)
    I really like your blog and your style!
    I´m following you :)
    maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    and if you like it, follow me back!
    http://modacapital-blog.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS