Summer of Bloggin', July 26: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Honey' Review & Swatch

Friday, July 26, 2013

Hey again, everyone! For my second blogpost of today, I wanted to talk about the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in 'Honey'. I picked this up in Paris and I was very, VERY excited to try it out. I've heard so many things about them... not all of them were postive so I was curious to see how this works for me.


'Honey' is a pretty, simple, everyday neutral pink color. A neutral, 'my lips but better'-color, that seems like the perfect shade for me!


This product was about €10, so I wanted to see how much product you get in here. No need to sharpen this pencil-shaped balm, it twists up at the bottom! You get quite a lot of product, it was more than I've expected, so I was happy about that.




This lip product smells like mint! The smell isn't overpowering, but it give a light tingling feeling to the lips. Some people may find that irritating, but it doesn't bother me. 
Something that DOES bother me is the color. In the beginning (see photo above), it looked fine and neutral and I loved it. But the longer I wore this, the brighter the color was becomming. I didn't like it anymore so I decided to take it off and I had stained my lips... red. What... How... Is this normal? I've heard Carly Cristman talking about this product on youtube, but I didn't think this would actually happen. 

I'll try it out again a few times, to see if it happens again, but it did not look very flattering on me after a while. This product disappointed me a little bit.

What do you think about the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains? Let me know your thoughts below ;)
xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. On the picture it looks gorgeous, but it's really weird that it stained red...I also heard a lot of mixed reviews on these...

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love honey! It's the perfect my-lips-but-better colour!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS