Summer of Bloggin', July 21: My Current Summer Favorites!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hello girls! We are halfway July and I wanted to show you my current favorite products to use. I've never done a 'favorites' post, but I wanted to start with this one. July is not over but I know I won't be using other products because I've reached for this almost every day now, unless I'm not wearing any makeup. It's very hot here in Belgium now, so I like to keep it simple.


-Bourjois Gentle Eye Makeup remover: In my opinion, the best makeup remover I've ever owned. It gets off everything and doens't leave a greasy feeling on the skin.

-Nars Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow: If I wear eyeshadow, I like to use the rosy beige color in this palette. It's a subtle color and perfect for everyday.

-Garnier Eye Roll-on with Caffeine: I don't know if this really works, but the metal roller bal that applies the product has a nice and cooling effect. I use this when I had a late night or when I didn't sleep so well.


-Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting concealer: My favorite concealer. Buildable, brightening and it conceals dark circles pretty good.

-Benefit Sugarbomb Blush: One of my favorite Benefit blushes. This had 4 colors in the packaging, that you just mix together to create a lovely pink shade. Love love love!

-Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye Mascara: Not as good as the Falsies mascara, but it's separates and lenghtens the lashes really good. A great mascara for the day, but I prefer to use something a bit more dramatic at night.


-Essence 'Ciao Bella' Quad: This quad is discontinued, but they have something similar in their line now. The peachy shade is gorgeous! 


My jewelry favorite are these super cute star fish earrings. I bought these at the store 'I am' in Antwerp and I wear them almost every day.

What are your current favorites?
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS