Summer of Bloggin, July 7: The Body Shop Shimmer Cube Palette 06 Review

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hi girls! Today I'm showing you a gorgeous palette by The Body Shop. They have this in different color shemes and this is the more 'nude' one. I've been looking at this for such a long time now and I finally decided to get it during a sale. The colors look so pretty!




This palettes includes four gorgeous colors.
- Honey Comb: a true coppery gold
- Dark Chocolate: dark brown
- Marshmallow: light champagne pink
- Choc Chip: light brown-taupe

 
In this palette, the eyeshadows are all 'packed' in an individual little holder and you can take them all out. Every single little box has a lid. Maybe you can mix and match different palettes, if you want to get creative.

Now that I swatch it, it somehow reminds me a lot of the 'Most glamorous nudes ever' palette by Benefit... It's not exactly the same, but somehow it's similar. I do find that these eyeshadows have that little more pigment and metallic finish. The eyeshadows are a bit powdery, so be careful not to have fall-out all over your face ;)

I think this palette is absolutely beautiful but it's not that easy to use. I think the hole 'taking of the lid of every single eyeshadow'-thing is just too much 'work'. Yes, I realize that sounds a bit lazy. 

Do you have any suggestions for 'Summer of Bloggin', feel free to leave a comment!
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS