Summer of Bloggin', July 22: 25 Random Facts About Me!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello everyone! Today I decided to do something fun. I'm going to reveal 25 random facts about me, so you guys can get to know me better! I've searched for 25 facts that you probably didn't know already, to make it more interesting! Let's get to it!



1. I hate milk. I don't like the smell, I don't like the taste. I just can't stand it and I've never liked it.

2. There is one song that always makes me 10000 times more happier when I hear it. 'Hey ya' by Outkast. This makes me want to dance and act crazy immediately.

3.My favorite tv-show of all time is How I Met Your Mother.

4. Speaking of HIMYM, I have the biggest crush on Barney , played by the gorgeous Neil Patrick Harris (photo below) <3


5. I've been dancing since I was 8 years old. I did two years of (very basic) ballet and I followed dance classes in a dancing school not so far from where I live. I still love dancing very much!

6. I had my first real kiss when I was 16 years old.

7. I can be very impulsive and I make a lot of resolutions that I never follow up or finish. For example: I had a history lesson in high school about the history of China. After that, I wanted to study Sinology, also known as Chinese. That idea lasted about a week and then I realised how difficult it would be to study that.

8. I get hooked on stupid games very easily. For those who are wondering, I'm level 65 of Candy Crush.

9.  My favorite fruits are strawberries, raspberries and pineapple.

10. My favorite flavors of ice cream are both from Haägen-Dazs: 'Cookies & Cream' and 'Dulce de Leche'.

11. My favorite clothing item is a blazer. I love the way they look. Classy and feminine.

12. I love staring at boys ;)

13. My first tooth fell out while I was having a fight with my brother.

14. I'm a very clumsy person. When there is a stone sticking out somewhere, my foot will find it and I'll stumble over it.

15. I love wearing heels. But I'm so tall that they make me look like a giant.

16. If my house was on fire, I'd save my cat, my favorite shoes/purses and some other personal things.

17. I'm a bad sleeper. I have trouble falling asleep and I often wake up multiple times a night.

18. My favorite movie is 'The Devil Wears Prada'.

19. I sometimes think about certain things way too much and that can distract me a lot.

20. I'm afraid of needles. Someone still needs to hold my hand when I get an injection.

21. My favorite city in the world is New York.

22. Despite being afraid of needles, I like donating blood.

23. I'm a bit of a dreamer. I think too much about things that could never happen.

24. When you go trough my ipod, you'll find all sorts of music. From Britney Spears to Slipknot, I like a lot of genres!

25. This is my favorite quote:
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
-Marilyn Monroe
I hope you liked this! Tell me something about you in the comments below!
xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I also love the Devil wear Prada and don't even get me started on my fear of needles :/ :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS