Summer of Bloggin', July 1: Beauty Blogger tag!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hey everybody, I have some excited news. Starting today, I'm going to write a blogpost every day of the month of July. I've thinking about this for a while now and it looks very exciting and fun. First, I wanted to write a blogpost every day of the whole summer, but I have to redo some exams in August and I'll have to be studying that month, so I chose July only.


Today, I chose to do the Beauty Blogger tag, I saw this on Sanja's blog, sparklewithlaughter. She does so many fun tags! Let's get to the questions.



 
Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

Curly/wavy


Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I go to the salon, I have highlights in my hair.


Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?

I'm not great at doing things with my hair, so I usually just wear it loose.
Recently I've started to wear more pony tails and buns.



Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon?

I do all my mani's myself, but every now and then, I go to a salon for a pedi.


How often do you change your nail polish? 

Once or twice a week.


Do you polish your toes in winter or just in the summer?

Just in the summer.


How long does it take you to do your make up?

I don't wear a lot of makeup, so a good 10 to 15 minutes is enough for me.

What do you do first, face or eyes?
Eyes.


Do you 'collect' make up or just buy what you need when you need it? 
I have more makeup than I need, I know that. But I love everything I own and I use it all. Sometimes, I just buy something because I really want to add it to my collection. But everything gets used ;)

How often do you wear false eyelashes? 

Never. I tried it once and I did it completely wrong :p

Do you do a full face of make up everyday? 

No. I don't think it is necessary and I'm too lazy :)


Do you wear make up when your home alone or with family? 

When I'm home alone, I never wear makeup. With family, I sometimes put on some mascara and concealer.


Will you leave the house without make up? 

Yes, ofcourse. Although I'll probably always will put on a bit of mascara to make my eyes look a bit more awake.


How many high-end products do you have? 

I own quite a bit of high end products, mostly Benefit, Urban Decay and M.A.C.


Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?

I decide when I'm getting dressed.


How often do you change your handbag?

I'd say one a month. I don't want to give my other handbags the feeling that they are not loved ;)


What time do you wake up and go to sleep?

I usually go to sleep between 10pm and midnight. For my classes, I have to wake up at 7am to get ready and walk to school. In the summer vacation, I wake up around 10 or 11am :p


How often do you workout?

I try to work out twice a week.



Left handed or right handed?

Right.



How tall are you?

177 cm.


Do you speak any foreign language?
Yes, I speak Dutch, French and English.
Next year, I'll be taking sign language classes at school.

How many pets do you have?

I have three pets. A cat, named Prutske. A dog, called Dempsey. And a goldfish, called Sushi.



How often are you on blogger?

Every day.


Do you read comments posted on blogs?

Yes, I love reading comments :D 
 
Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

Yes. Before I want to try something out, I look op some reviews about that product.


How did you come up with your blog name?

I had to think a long time before coming up with a name. I think some blogs have such cute and creative names. I just wanted to give honest reviews about makeup and that's how I found my blogname. But to be honest, I wish I was a bit more creative about my blog name :)

What kind of camera do you use for photographs? 
I use a Sony Cyber-shot. It's an old model that I've had for years and it still works on real batteries. VERY old. It still does the job, but I'm thinking about saving for a new one.

How often do you clean your house?

Not as much as I need too...

What is your favourite colour?
Taupe, mint, navy and red.I'm starting to love pink more and more too.

Do you swear?

Yes, too much.


What are you doing with the rest of your day?

Taking pictures for my upcoming blogposts and studying a bit for august :)

I hope you girls liked this post! I tag you all to do this tag as well. 
If you have any requests for blogposts this month, feel free to comment about it. 
I hope you have a lovely day and I'll see you guys tomorrow <3
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS