Summer of Bloggin', July 6: Paris Wishlist

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hello lovely ladies! Wednesday and thursday of next week, I'll be in Paris. I go every year to Paris to go shopping and visit some other places. It's a highlight in my summer vacation. I love going to the Sephora. Every year, I make a little list of what I want to buy in France. These are a few things on my list. I'm not sure yet of I'll be purchasing all of this, because I like to look at the things in the store first :)


1. Too Faced La Creme Lipstick: I've heard very great things about these, so I wanna try them out.

2. Sephora Eyeshadow: There are sales in Paris now, so all of the Sephora Eyeshadows are only €2! Time to get a little crazy!

3. Sephora Nail Polish 'Effect Dégradé': Sephora came out with a whole new nail polish line. There are some awesome special effects polishes included. This looked the coolest: it gives your nails an ombré look.

4. Bumble & Bumble Hair Products: I've heard a lot about this brand and I'm going to check it out. I'm not saying I'll buy anything but I'm gonna look at it ;) 

5. Sephora Eyeliner 12h: Eyeliners that last all day in a ton of colors? YES, please! ;)

6. Revlon Kissable Balm Stains: In france, there are so much more Revlon products on the market. BUT they are a lot more expensive. I hope I'll find these on a good price.

7. Ciaté Nail Polish in 'Antique Broche': the most beautiful nail polish i've ever seen in my life. I'm going on a hunt for this one!

8. Nars Blush: I'm not sure if I'm going to buy one of these, but they have some gorgeous colors and I've heard these are so good!

9. Naked Basics Palette: When this first came out, I really was not interested. But the hype around it makes me curious... Is this really as good as everyone says?

I'll see you guys tomorrow! 
xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. I am still desperate for the Naked Palette, I hope it lives up to its hype! The colour do look very blend-able and wearable.

    Belle xx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked Basics is awesome! I tried to resist for so long because the colors just weren't that exciting but I really do use it every time I do my makeup. I've tried one Nars blush, Amour, and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS