Summer of Bloggin', July 29: NOTD Essie Turquoise&Caicos Review and Swatch

Monday, July 29, 2013

Hey girl! Today I wanted to show you guys my favorite and most-used nail polish EVER. This is Essie's Turquoise&Caicos. This was the first Essie nail polish I got and I think it's also one of their most popular shades. It's a beautiful 'is-this-bleu-or green?'-color. Perfect for spring and summer, but a year-round favorite for me.


This polish is quite sheer, it takes about 3-4 coats to make it opaque. But on the other hand, it dries really quick so it doens't become a mess. The sheerness doesn't bother, I usually put this on when I have a lot of time. It can also be a bit streaky, so you really have to be a bit patient. The color is absolutely beautiful. What do you think?

What's your absolute favorite nail color?
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, I always stick to pinks and reds so this would make a good change!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS