Summer of Bloggin', July 4: Benefit Most Glamorous Nudes Ever Swatches and Review

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hi girls. To all my American readers, I want to say: Happy 4th of July! Today I'm here with a review of the Benefit World Famous Neutrals- Most Glamorous Nudes Ever Palette. This is available in Belgium now and when I say it at INNO, I just had to have one.


I chose the 'Most Glamarous Nudes ever' palette, because I liked these colors the best.The box itself looks so pretty. I'm in love with it! I heard you can use it as a jewelry box when all the eyeshadows are finished so that's problably what I'm going to do with it :)

Inside, there are four powder eyeshadows and two cream eyeshadows. There is a cream colored eyeshadow called 'Call my buff', a rosy champagne called 'It's Complicated', a gorgeous dark brown with golden shimmer called 'Kiss me, I'm Tipsy' and a golden sand color named with the name 'Gilt-y Pleasure'

The palette also contains two Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows.These can be used as a base for the other eyeshadows or as an all over the lid wash of color. 'My two cents' is a true copper and 'Birthday Suit' is a light taupe brown color. I like the colors very much and the products itself is amazing. My only complaint about this two pots is that they're are a bit small and it's tricky to get the product out sometimes. But other than that, I like these two!



I like the pigmentation of these eyeshadows. They are very soft. You can make a beautiful day look with this palette and add a little brown in the crease at night for a more darker look. My favorite colors are 'It's complicated' and 'Gilt-Y Pleasure'.

The Palette is amazing, but a lot smaller than I thought. It's hardly bigger than my hand. I won't really take this on a trip with me, because it's not that practical to put it in a makeup bag.

Little Fact: While writing this blog post, I listened to 'Glamorous' by Fergie the whole time. Somehow, this palette reminded me of that song!

Like we say in Belgium: Tot morgen!
xx, 
Astrid

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - I'm a sucker for nudes!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this palette and returned it because I had similar shades. But it's sooo beautiful and the packaging is so cute.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing. Totally something I would wear all the time :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS