Summer of Bloggin', July 3: OPI 'Chic from Ears to Tail' Swatch and review

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hey everyone! On the third day of Summer of Bloggin', I'm here with an NOTD. I bought the mini-set with four of the Minnie Mouse Runway Collection. I think this is one of the cutest collections they ever came out with. It includes a bubble gum pink, a fushia pink, a shimmery red and a red liquid sand polish. 

From left to right: A definite Moust-have, Magazine Cover Mouse (Liquid Sand), Chic from ears to tail and Innie Minnie Mighty Bow

Today, I wanted to show you guys the bubblegum pink polish, called 'Chic from Ears to Tail'. This is a real Barbie pink with a very very subtle shimmer in it.


This is the very first bright light pink I own and I have to say: I'm disappointed. After three coats, ma nails did not look even. The formulation is streaky and tricky to work with. It's been 20 minutes and my nail polish stills feels a bit tacky and not entirely dry. The color is also much more bright than it looks like in the bottle. Am I happy with this? Hmm, I'm not sure.

xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS